The Madd Gear Drift trike is ready to take you sliding downhill. Initiate a slide with the flick of the brake and counter steer your way down the hill. Do 360° turns and keep on rolling. The blow molded rear wheels are made from a super hard plastic compound which makes the very slide-able.
Adjust the seating position for a perfect fit. The bar is BMX styled as well as the brake and pedals.
The Drift Trike is built from high tensile steel which makes it strong. The frame and bar is powder coated and the headset is sealed, which makes the trike useable in dusty and sandy conditions.
- Bar width: 19'' (48.3cm)
- Front wheel size: 16'' (40.6cm)
- Fork length: 16'' (40.6cm)
- H: 23.6'' (60cm) x L: 41.3" (105cm) x W: 27" (68.7cm)
- Recommended for ages 5 - 10 years
- Max user weight: 150lbs (68kg)