Beginner freestyle BMX at a super economical price point
The Revo 20" by Radio is a purpose-built beginner BMX bike, meant for close-to-adult-sized riders who are all new to the game. The 20" wheels are standard sized, and the 20" top tube is short and responsive, making a variety of tricks easier to learn. The Revo 20" is a great way to determine, whether you're into BMX or not. If you are, simply start upgrading your bike part by part and end up with a customized setup.
- Frame, fork, and bars made 100% from hi-ten steel
- 'Rookie series' pedals, tires, rims and hubs tailored for new riders
- True to BMX geometry, making it possible to replace worn down parts
- Semi fat 2.25" tires at front and back, adding traction and control
- Use the included alloy u-brake to slow down the speed and/or perform tricks